Fraud, Waste, & Abuse
UCA is committed to preventing Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA).
If you suspect a provider or member of fraud and abuse, please contact us at any of the following methods:
Customer Care Center: (877) 874-3930; TTY users should dial 711.
Compliance and Audit Department: (520) 874-5075
ComplyLine (anonymous): (888) 747-7989; 24 hours a day/7 days a week
University Care Advantage
Compliance and Audit Department
2701 E. Elvira Road
Tucson, AZ 85756
Fraud and Abuse Examples
Examples of Member Fraud and Abuse include but are not limited to:
- Lending or selling your AHCCCS Identification Card to anyone.
- Changing prescriptions written by any UCA provider.
- Giving incorrect information on your AHCCCS application.
- Providing false materials or documents.
- Leaving out important information.
Examples of Provider Fraud and Abuse include but are not limited to:
- Use of the Medicaid system by someone who is inappropriate, unqualified, unlicensed or has lost their license.
- Providing unnecessary medical services leading to unnecessary costs to the program.
- Charging for medical services not rendered.
- Not meeting professional standards for health care.