Skip to Main Content
- University Care Advantage is an HMO SNP with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Arizona Medicaid program. Enrollment in University Care Advantage depends on contract renewal.
- Benefits: This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, co-payments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- Premiums: You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The monthly Part B premium is paid for by State in some cases. Your cost-sharing is determined by your level of Medicaid eligibility.
- Pharmacy and Provider Network: The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
- Non-English Translations: Language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call (877) 874-3930 (TTY: 711). Tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al (877) 874-3930 (TTY: 711)
- Online Enrollment: Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
- Star Ratings: Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5- star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- Cost-sharing Information:[Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- Civil Rights: University Care Advantage (HMO SNP) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Las leyes federales de derechos civiles: University Care Advantage (HMO SNP) cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.